If you’re a young scientist interested in trying new scientific research, sign up for this scholarship to receive an offer to carry out a research project that is outside of your previous work.
Successful Scientists will receive adequate funding for the research projects as well as travel expenses incurred.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021.
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The scholarship comes with:
- A stay in the summer house of Einstein’s summer house in Caputh, which lasts between five and six months.
- A grant of EUR 10,000 for scholarship awardees.
- Funding to cover the travel expenses incurred.
To be eligible for application, Applicants must:
- Be under 35 years of age
- Have a qualified university degree in a humanities, social or natural science subject.
- The scholarship holders are expected to adequately document the scientific work carried out during the months in Caputh.
Documentation includes giving a public lecture in the Einstein Forum and in the Daimler and Benz Foundation.
- The scholarship expressly does not serve to complete a work that has already started, such as a dissertation or habilitation thesis.
- Funding will not be awarded for Research Projects within a dissertation. Submitted projects must differ significantly in content, area and from from the Applicant’s previous work.
- The application documents must be in English.
- There are no limitations on the project you may propose as long as you can defend your idea as interesting, original, and feasible during the fellowship period.
- The fellowship is awarded for just one project.
- It’s mandatory to stay in Einstein’s summer house in Caputh as part of the Einstein Fellowship.
- Family may accompany scholarship awardees during the fellowship period but the fellowship will not cover their travel expenses.
- The proposed project does not have to be completed within the given timeframe, but can serve as a starting point for a new, longer project.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To submit an application for the Albert Einstein Scholarship 2022, submit
- A CV,
- An exposé of the activities planned under the grant project (both in English), and
- Two academic references.
About the Albert Einstein Scholarship
Awarded by the Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation, the scholarship is aimed at offering outstanding young scientists from Germany and abroad, the opportunity to carry out a research project that is outside of their previous work.
The aim is to support young universalists who – similar to Albert Einstein – are not only characterized by their extraordinary achievements in a specific scientific field, but also by their interdisciplinary commitment.
The scholarship is linked to a stay in the summer house of Einstein’s summer house in Caputh.
The Einsteinhaus is a place of significance in terms of both science and architecture history, with links to the universities of Potsdam and Berlin.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for submission of applications is 15th of May, 2021.
Applications will be evaluated according to-
- the quality,
- the originality, and
- the feasibility of the project proposals as well as according to the scientific background of the applicant.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, scholarship holders will only be able to start their stay in Caputh in 2021. Therefore, the next scholarship cannot be awarded for the coming year as planned, but only for 2022.
All submitted applications remain valid and will be considered for the next selection.
The 5-6 month period of the fellowship should preferably take place during the summer months and end within the calendar year.