Are you a young professional between the age of 20 and 30 looking to become an innovation leader? Then you should apply for the Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Programme 2021.
The YIL Fellowship is a four-month annual leadership immersion programme in innovation management designed to empower young professionals to attain their ultimate career dreams and inspire innovation in their spheres.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Applicants get to:
- Build a great network with talented young professionals across the globe.
- Access a full scholarship
- Participate in the capstone projects.
- Participate in the mentorship programme.
- Learn how to create innovations from the experts.
- Gain Innovation Management certification.
- Rigorous multi-stage selection process.
The fellowship is open to applicants:
- Between 20-30 years of age.
- From West Africa and currently living in their country.
- Who have a track record of academic excellence.
- Who have a hard skill.
P.S: Prior work experience is not relevant
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Programme
The YIL Fellowship’s chief aim is to unleash human potentials and scale up excellence. It’s an opportunity for exceptional young professionals to train to become innovation leaders. The fellowship programme includes: lectures, plenary sessions, workshops, and demonstrations.