Nominate a young changemaker aged between 9 to 25 years you know in a professional capacity, for the Diana Award Nomination to help them get the recognition they deserve.
The award program will shine a light on young deserving people who have gone above and beyond to make considerable social impact in their community.
Application Deadline: 12th March, 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
- Successful UK-based Nominees will be invited to attend an Award Ceremony in their local area, where their achievement will be celebrated alongside their peers.
- Those based outside of the UK will be celebrated virtually on International Youth Day, on 12th August.
- Each recipient will be presented with a personalised Diana Award certificate and celebrated with their peers.
Awardees that are unable to attend will have their certificates sent to them by post.
- UK-based Diana Award recipients are also presented with an invitation to Althorp House, Princess Diana’s childhood home.
These invitations are gifted to Diana Award recipients in kind by Princess Diana’s brother Earl Spencer in recognition of their continuation of Diana’s legacy.
- All Award recipients will also be given access to the organizer’s Development Program which aims to support Award recipients to further their social impact, alongside personal and professional development.
- Both UK-based and international recipients of The Diana Award will be eligible for The biennial Legacy Award.
- Nominators whose nominations are successful will receive a resource pack via email to contact local press and MP to shine a spotlight on their inspirational Diana Award recipient.
Their organization’s name will also be displayed in The Diana Award Roll of Honour and all press releases related to successful nominations for that year.
In order to be eligible for The Diana Award, nominees must-
- Be aged between 9 and 25.
- Have been carrying out their activities for a minimum of 12 months.
- Be known to their Nominators in a professional capacity, i.e. teacher, youth worker.
- Nominations made by family members will not be accepted.
- To be eligible for The Legacy Award 2021, you must first receive a Diana Award between 2020-2021.
- The following must have been demonstrated by the nominees in order to be considered:
- Vision: Demonstrates commitment and passion to the cause, evidenced through their service to that cause and through social action.
- Social Impact: Creates positive social change that is of benefit to the wider community.
- Youth Led: Demonstrates how the young person(s) has led, owned and shaped the activities they are nominating them for.
- Service Journey: Evidence of transformation throughout the nominee’s service journey, including attitude, skills gained and challenges overcome.
- Inspiring Others: Demonstrates that, through the nominee’s positive attitude and passionate approach to life, they are a role model to others.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Diana Award
The Diana Award is an initiative that recognizes and honours young persons aged 9-25 years for their impacts in and contributions to the society.
The award caters to young people who have left their comfort zone to create change in their community.
The biennial Legacy Award also awarded to recipients of the Diana Award celebrates the achievements of 20 outstanding young leaders, visionaries and role models from across the world, who have demonstrated their ability to inspire and mobilise new generations to service their communities, as Princess Diana believed they could.
As well as receiving The Legacy Award at a special event, recipients also have access to a unique Development Program.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- The deadline for Diana Award Nominations is 12th March 2021 at 23:59.
- All nominators will be contacted by the end of May 2021 with the result of their Diana Award Nomination.
- UK Diana Award recipients will be invited to attend an UK Award Ceremony in their local area in either June/July 2021.
- International Diana Award recipients will be celebrated virtually on International Ceremony Day, 12th August 2021, coinciding with International Youth Day.
- The 2021 Diana Award Roll of Honour will be announced on 1st July 2021, Princess Diana’s birthday.
Each Diana Award Nomination will be reviewed against the criteria by an external regional judging panel, comprising young people, experts in the youth sector, business and educational professionals.
All successful Diana Award nominations will be eligible for the Legacy Award.
Judges will consider both 2020 and 2021 Diana Award recipients.
Contact will be established regarding the outcome of all nominations in all instances.
The next Legacy Award ceremony will take place in 2021.
All award certificates will be mailed to those who have not yet received them.