Are you a young person from Africa ready to embrace leadership and work hard to transform your country? Then you should apply for the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021.
The YALI RLC West Africa is looking for young men and women who are ready to embrace leadership and work hard to transform their countries. The Emerging Leaders Program will teach young African leaders about modern leadership over a period of 17 weeks.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Different forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership role in their various endeavors.
- Awarded with a certificate.
- To become a member of the YALI Alumni
The program is open to candidates who:
- Are 18 to 35 years at the time of application submission.
- Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Burkina Faso
Requirements/Specifications/Terms and Conditions
- Not be U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Be eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana.
- Be proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program
The Young African Leaders (YALI) Regional Leadership Center (RLC) West Africa Initiative was established by the United States government as a corporate effort to support the next generation of African leaders.
The program is offered to all individuals from eligible countries with no discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
The program will offer various forms of leadership training.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Application closes on April 16, 2021
The selection is merit-based and open to young West African leaders who meet the criteria.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The program will entail three core courses (Leadership and Accountability, Ethics, and Contemporary issues affecting Africa) and one elective course selected from a sample of three courses covering three themes, namely Entrepreneurship Public Policy and Management, and Civil Society Management