Nominate a young education professional aged between 25 and 33 years you know within their organization , for the WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program to support their professional development.
Fellows will contribute to their organizations by applying their new skills on a project identified prior to or during the first residential session as well as travel expenses incurred.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021. 01:00 pm GMT.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
The fellowship comes with:
- Funding to cover the accommodation.
- Funding to cover meals and in country. transportation for the selected candidates for the residential sessions.
- Funding to cover the travel expenses incurred.
- Fellows will have the opportunity to partake in expert-led masterclasses and webinars on key education topics
- Fellows will participate in two two-week virtual residential sessions between May and June, which will be delivered by experienced facilitators. During the sessions, they will take part in a series of experiential workshops on topics such as:
- Ethical and collaborative leadership
- Wellbeing and personal development
- Systems change in education and community building
- Peer learning
- Collaborative project work
- Personal and group reflection
To be eligible for application:
- Candidates must be between the ages of 25 and 33 years of age.
- Candidates must hold a valid travel document.
- Candidates should be proficient in spoken and written English, and should be comfortable presenting and speaking in public.
- Candidates must be curious minded, flexible and comfortable in multicultural environments.
- The candidate has a strong profile showing a steady record of accomplishments in the field of education (academic, professional and/or personal). S/he has also been involved in education and/or development projects for at least 3 years.
- The candidate clearly demonstrates engagement in social issues and how s/he has sought to overcome them through innovative ideas, and initiatives.
- Candidates must demonstrate potential for growth within the nominating organization.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program 2021
WISE Emerging Leaders is a nine-month fellowship program that aims to cultivate the next generation of systems leaders in education with the tools, skills, community, and mindset required to transform their communities and change systems.
WISE is seeking to collaborate with high impact organizations to nominate young education professionals from within their organizations or network to support their professional and personal development. In addition to completing three residential training (two virtual and depending on the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic, one in person) provided by WISE, fellows will contribute to their organizations by applying their new skills on a project identified prior to or during the first residential session.
By working together with our community, we hope to empower a generation of education development leaders through combining knowledge with practical experience. The program is built on the conviction that empowering and mentoring young talent in education is integral to supporting and elevating innovation in education.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for nominations is 28 February 2021, 01:00 pm GMT.
WISE invites representatives of institutions, organizations, programs and networks to nominate engaged candidates with outstanding academic/professional and/or personal experiences in the field of education from your organization. Nominees can be part of your extended organization or branches across the world. The nominator must have a project idea while nominating a candidate for the nomination to be eligible.
- WISE is looking for 15-20 outstanding young professionals identified by their organizations to join the cohort.
- Nominees must be between the ages of 25 and 33, with demonstrated engagement in the field of education and potential for growth.
- Nominating organizations must identify a potential project for the nominee to undertake during the year and support the nominee in developing the project during the program.
- Upon selection of the fellow, their host organization and WISE will finalize the project brief.