Propose an impactful idea for education in this virtual conference and competition for an opportunity to win $50,000 in funding.
In addition to the financial benefits, participating innovators will get to network and meet other educational innovators from all over the world.
See the full details on eligibility, benefits, and how to apply below.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2020.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
- Finalists in the conference/competition will receive up to $50,000 in funding.
- Networking and Interactive Sessions:
- Exclusive Meet-And-Greet sessions with Reimagine expert speakers
- Access to online chat rooms (designed by the conference’s digital partners, replicated to give the ambiance of an in-person event) and roundtables series for conversing with fellow delegates
The Reimagine Education Awards is open to
- Educational technology companies
- Other educational organizations
That are actively committed to facilitating
- Teaching delivery
- Learning outcomes
- Graduate employability
- The award does not cater to students
- Only project proposals related to education are acceptable, particularly ones that address
- Improving teaching delivery,
- Learning outcomes,
- Educational equity and accessibility,
- Student employability.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Conference and Awards
The Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Conference and Awards is a program for educational intellectuals from around the globe.
The ceremony unites early-career educators, educational experts, teachers, and other contenders in education.
The Reimagine Education Awards is considered the world’s largest awards program for education innovators.
These 5 introductory papers outline the key themes that will be addressed at the 2020 conference:
- Technology and Pedagogical Innovation
- The Global Skills Gap: Student Misperceptions and Institutional Solutions
- New Learners, New Models
- Student Mobility and Demographic Changes
- Ed Tech Investment & Venture Capital
The awards are granted in the following categories:
- Best Innovation in Artificial Intelligence
- Best Distributed Program for Nurturing 21st-Century Skills
- Educational App
- Hybrid Learning
- ICT for Teaching, Learning & Support
- Learning Assessment
- Nurturing Employability
- Nurturing Wellbeing and Purpose
- Presence Learning & Teaching
- Science of Learning
- Sustainability Education
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for all applications is September 13th, 2020.
Webinars and workshops will last between December 2nd to December 8th.
The virtual conference will hold between 9-11 December 2020.
The judges of the Reimagining Education competition will assess entries for proof and original ideas of academic innovation that could bring about improved and increased outcomes for students.
The Reimagine Education week will be held at the Innovators Virtual exhibit hall, where the 120 selected applicants will be announced.
The inaugural Reimagine Education Week’s webinars and workshops will take place between December 2nd to December 8th.
Afterward, the main event, the Reimagine Education Conference & Awards, will run between December 9-11.
The main Conference will run the same program twice a day, for 4 hours, to allow participants from around the world access live content.
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
The 2020 Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Conference and Awards program is supported by:
The Official Innovation partner is Pwc.
The Official Networking partner is Salesforce.
The education sponsors include:
- Khalifa University
- Southern University of Science and Technology.
With Media support from:
- The EdTech Podcast
- RITE Education
- EdNews Daily
- EdTech ISRAEL
- African Leadership University
- University Business
- Education Business
- Future Edtech
- EDvisor Finland