Apply for the 2021 Westpac Asian Exchange scholarships for an exchange study program opportunity in one of the most exciting regions in the world, Asia.
Successful recipients of the scholarship will have access to everything in the region, forge meaningful relationships and pursue an exchange study program for up to two semesters in Asia.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2021.
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The benefits associated with the scholarship include:
- A Scholarship of up to $12,250 that comprises of:
- $9,500 cash
- $2,750 for the 5-day leadership residential in Asia.
- A two day Summit in Sydney in 2021.
- A one-week leadership residential, including accommodation.
- A lifetime membership to the W100 Alumni Network.
The scholarship scheme is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents that are:
- Studying full time at a participating Australian university (all fields of study are eligible)
- Enrolled in second year or beyond when commencing their exchange.
- Holding a minimum of a credit average.
- Intending to do a one or two semester exchange.
- Intending to commence in July/August 2021 for the start of semester at their host universities in Asia, with flexibility to defer to July/August 2022 if necessary.
- Recipients of the scholarship award can attend any university in –
- Hong Kong,
- South Korea,
- and Taiwan, provided that there is an exchange agreement in place with their Australian university.
- The two day Summit in Sydney in 2021 and the one-week leadership residential are mandatory parts of the Scholarship program.
- Scholarship awardees will cover their flights and visas using their scholarship funds. This is also a compulsory part of the Scholarship.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Westpac Asian Exchange scholarships
The Westpac Asian Exchange scholarships is a program established to forge long lasting and mutually beneficial relationships between the next generation of young Australian and Asian leaders.
For up to two semesters in Asia,recipients of the scholarship will be granted the opportunity to participate in teachings and training that will give them the leadership skills needed to shape their future.
The Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship Program also features a bespoke leadership development program and with ‘plug-in’ experiences like language courses, internships and volunteering.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Applications will close by 18th January 2021 at 5:00pm AEDT.
To be selected for the Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarships, applicants must demonstrate the following:
- A clear understanding of Asia’s role in Australia’s future prosperity.
- A desire to learn about a specific Asian culture, language, tradition or business through a combination of academic study and cultural immersion.
- The potential and ambition to contribute to strengthening Australia-Asia in their future endeavours.
- A genuine desire to be an active member of the Westpac 100 Scholars Network.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, these destinations may change over time.
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
For the 2021 edition of the Westpac Asian Exchange scholarships, the organizers have partnered with leading Australian universities to deliver the Asian Exchange Scholarship. They are:
- The University of Adelaide
- The Australian National University
- The University of Melbourne
- Monash University
- The University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- University of Western Australia.