Are you a journalist between the ages of 18 and 35?
Then apply to join WeBloom Africa as one of the 6 most needed journalist where you get to receive training on business reporting, deepen your knowledge of African enterprises and gain access to story ideas.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Receive training on business reporting, working with sources, how to search for trusted information and story pitching
- Deepen your knowledge of African enterprises and gender disparities within the innovation and entrepreneurship sector more broadly
- Be exposed to expert speakers and gain relevant networks
- Gain access to story ideas and editorial advice
- Share your own expertise with other participants;
If you’re a journalist passionate about gender equality and entrepreneurship, then we want to hear from you! You must:
- Be aged 18-35
- Have a degree in Journalism or an equivalent field
- Be a native speaker of English or be able to speak and write in English
- Have demonstrable experience in journalistic writing (print or online media) + experience in daily reporting.
- Be available to work with WeBloom for a duration of 6 months and produce at least 4 article each month.
- Attend and actively participate in fortnightly feedback online meetings with the WeBloom chief editor and other selected journalists.
- Complete a monthly monitoring and evaluation survey
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To apply for opportunity, we need you to provide us with the following:
- Motivational letter
- Current CV
- 3 journalistic articles of your recent work
All applications must be sent to email@example.com before 11:59pm (Central African Time) on the 21st of May 2021
About the WeBloom Africa
WeBloomVoices is unearthing the rich narratives of female entrepreneurship in Africa.
WeBloomVoices.WeBloom Africa is looking for 6 African journalists. Join us and get the opportunity to get your work published and showcase female entrepreneurship in your innovation ecosystem.