Apply to participate in the WARIF×Joint EU-UN Spotlight Initiative: Prevention of Campus Sexual Violence Program 2021, and get the privilege to promote issues related to the curb of sexual violence on campuses.
You equally receive a certificate of completion and stand a chance to be invited to the symposium on gender relate issues.
Application Deadline: April 25 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Applicants who complete the virtual education classroom programme would receive a certificate of completion, and stand a chance to be invited to the symposium on ending gender violence related issues.
- Be an enrolled approved student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Have a valid student ID card
- Be 16 years or older as at June 1st
- Ensure application is completed before deadline
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- Dedicate a mandatory minimum of 1 hour weekly to virtual training sessions for a 4-week period
- Commit to participating in group activities
- Complete all online course content within the stipulated time
- Have a strong interest in issues relating to gender equality, preventing violence and/or community development
About the WARIF×Joint EU-UN Spotlight Initiative: Prevention of Campus Sexual Violence Program
Women At Risk International Foundation (WARIF) with the support from the EU-UN Spotlight initiative is implementing a virtual educational programme on ending sexual and gender based violence in universities, polytechnics and other tertiary centres of higher learning in Nigeria.
This call for application is open to all students currently enrolled in any tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The educational programme is a 4-week virtual e-learning programme designed to build the skills and knowledge of selected participants in responding to and preventing sexual and gender-based violence.
We are accepting applications from passionate individuals, influencers, survivors and advocates and those who would like to lend their voices and are all currently students of any tertiary institution in Lagos state.