Are you a West African National?
Then apply for the West African Research Center (WARC) Travel Grant Fellowship Program 2021 for an opportunity at a grant of $1500 and with all your travel costs of up to $1500 adequately covered.
Application Deadline: October 15 2021
Travel grant funds may be used to:
– attend and present papers at academic conferences held on the continent of Africa
– visit libraries or archives located in Africa with resources necessary to the applicant’s academic work
– engage in collaborative work with colleagues at another African institution
– travel to a research site in Africa
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
If attending a conference:
– an abstract of the paper to be read
– letter of acceptance to the conference
If visiting another institution:
– invitation from host institution
If travel is to consult archives or other materials:
– a description of the collections to be consulted and their significance to the applicant’s research
If you are a graduate student:
– letter of recommendation from professor overseeing your research.
WARA is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the promotion of research on West Africa and the diaspora, scholarly exchange, the dissemination of accurate information on West Africa and its diasporic communities, and increasing awareness of the critical place of West Africa in the global community.
Opt-out at any time. No strings attached.