Are you a female graduate with a first or second class degree (GPA 3.5) ?
Apply for the University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships 2022 and be lucky enough to get a scholarship worth £10,000.
Application Deadline: October 18 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate on each of our Diploma programmes. The aim of this scholarship is to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
- A first-class or an upper-second class undergraduate degree or equivalent international qualifications (GPA of 3.5). We will consider applicants who do not hold such a qualification but can demonstrate a particularly strong employment record and/or hold certain professional qualifications.
- At least 5 years’ relevant professional experience.
- English language proficiency (either TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum scores met, if English is not your first language). A previous degree or work experience in English may be sufficient.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
You will need the following to complete your application:
- a CV/resume
- two references (at least one professional)
- academic transcripts (including official translations if appropriate)
- evidence of English language ability
- two essays (500 words each)
Your application essays give you the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, curiosity and insight into the relevant field. The essay topics are:
Please outline why you wish to study for the diploma. You should focus on the organisational, strategic and/or financial challenges you are currently facing and explain how you think the programme will help you address these challenges.
What are your main achievements in your current position and what were your reasons for taking this position?
Upload a supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the Funding section of the Diploma programme application form, addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria.
Click here to create an account and register
About the University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships
The aim of this scholarship is to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- 10 May 2021
- 5 July 2021
- 6 September 2021 (Director’s award first deadline)
- 18 October 2021 (Director’s award final deadline, Women’s Scholar final deadline)
- 6 December 2021
Academic achievement (Assessed through CV, transcripts, scholarship statement)
Professional achievement; in particular evidence of leadership, or leadership potential (Assessed through CV, scholarship statement)
A desire to inspire/act as a role model (Assessed through scholarship statement)
A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond. (Assessed through scholarship statement)
The Program would run at the University of oxford.