Are you from a country participating in the Commonwealth Games 2022,and seeking to study a taught Masters degree at Birmingham in the 2021/22 academic year.
Then you should apply for the University of Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship 2021/2022.
Eligible scholars who meet all the criteria will have £3,000 deducted from their total tuition fees owed.
Application Deadline: 1 July 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
Successful candidates get £3,000 deducted from their total tuition fees owed.
The scholarship is open to applicants who :
- Can be classed as ‘domiciled in one of the Commonwealth countries. Please see the list below
- Can be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
Requirements/Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK campus, to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- In accepting and securing this scholarship, awardees are expected to support the University, to a reasonable extent, by providing profile testimonials and engaging in ambassadorial activities if requested by the University.
- Eligible students who successfully secure this scholarship must have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham (plus any visa/travel must also be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the scholarship expenses associated with studying in the UK) and .
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, awardees must pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the University of Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship
In celebration of the University’s proud status as a partner sponsor of the 2022 Commonwealth Games, University of Birmingham is offering an unprecedented Masters scholarship for international students, to ensure that concerns about finance do not present a barrier to students from Commonwealth countries considering study at the University.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Application Deadline is 1 July 2021.
Studies start in September/October 2021
Scholarships will be awarded based on the eligibility criteria outlined above and according to the application and admission process stated above.
The duration of the study would be on-campus at the University of Birmingham, UK.