If you’re a scholar, a student, and/or a professional, apply for the UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) to take on a graduate study and advanced research in Universiti Brunei Darussalam with all costs covered.
Open to Bruneian and non-Bruneian candidates, this is a unique opportunity to pursue your academic and research goals, and network extensively with international researchers.
Apply for a chance to study in a great city, a university with top-notch research productivity, gain access to world-class education with allowances and housing provided.
See full details on how to apply, deadline, and eligibility below.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Scholarship awardees in the Universiti Brunei Darussalam scholarship program are exempted from paying tuition fees, registration, and acceptance fees.
Other benefits include :
- A consistent stipend of BND 500 every month for 3 years.
- On-campus accommodation for 3 years.
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Field research allowances (BND 1000 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000 for Science candidates)
- Access to a network of like-minded academics from diverse backgrounds
The program is open to professionals/students:
- That are fit, able and available to pursue selected studies
- That has at least a first-class honors Bachelor’s degree with a distinction in Master’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- A second class upper honors Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Have a highly qualitative and resourceful research proposal.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Universiti Brunei Darussalam Graduate Scholarship Program
Established in 1985, the Universiti Brunei Darussalam has always focused on innovative and entrepreneurial initiatives and frameworks.
One of these initiatives, made possible through UBD’s active networks and engagement with industry players is the Universiti Brunei Darussalam Graduate Scholarship Program.
Driven by its 4 core values; people, expertise, relevance, and leadership, the institution consistently provides its research and teachings to Bruneian and non-Bruneian academics.
Research at UBD continues to be driven by national relevance, and since 2011, research activity at UBD has increased exponentially.
The Universiti Brunei Darussalam owns and runs eight academic faculties, eight research institutes, and two support centers ranging from Islamic Studies, Business, Arts, Science, Health Sciences, Asian Studies, Policy Studies, Education, Biodiversity and Integrated Technologies.
Ranked the fourth university in ASEAN, UBD is one of the most influential universities in the world and is internationally recognized for excellence in teaching and research.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
UBD partners with more than 100 world-leading universities and institutions across 6 continents in more than 40 countries.