Apply for an internship position in the UNFPA Internship Program 2020 for a chance to be part of a small group of outstanding students granted the opportunity to directly access UNFPA operations.
For individuals who are interested in the field of development, possess the ability to adapt to new environments, and can work with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds, the internship affords selected candidates the opportunity to complement development-oriented studies with practical experience in various aspects of UNFPA work.
See the full details below.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Interns in the United Nations Population Fund Internship Program are:
- Awarded the opportunity to acquire firsthand information on the practices and operations of the UNFPA
- Granted a stipend to help cover basic daily expenses related to the internship, when not financially supported by any institution or program, such as a university, government, foundation, or scholarship program
To be eligible for the internship position, the following criteria and qualifications are required of applicants:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an advanced degree program or have graduated within the last 12 months
- Applicants must be fluent in oral and written English; proficiency in French, Spanish or Arabic is an advantage.
- The costs associated with an intern’s participation in the program must be assumed either by the students themselves or by the nominating institution, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students.
- Students will have to meet living expenses as well as make their own arrangements for accommodation, travel, and other requirements.
- Applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the internship. Proof of insurance will need to be submitted before the internship begins.
- Interns are not financially compensated by UNFPA for their work but may receive a stipend to help cover basic daily expenses related to the internship, when not financially supported by any institution or program, such as a university, government, foundation, or scholarship program.
- Interns work under the supervision of a staff member at UNFPA.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Applicants who have expressed interest in the field of development, possess the ability to adapt to new environments and can work well with individuals from different cultural backgrounds and satisfy the other criteria can click here to apply.
About the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Internship Program 2020
The UNFPA Internship Program 2020 offers a unique small group of exceptional students a full-time Internship position to acquire direct exposure to UNFPA operations.
The program aims to support development-focused studies with practical knowledge of the activities and services of the UNFPA.
Spanning across multiple Locations, the internship is a regular position for students who are interested and willing to work in the field of development.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Applications for the United Nations Population Fund Internship Program will close by December 31, 2020
Candidates for the internship program are selected on a competitive basis.
The profiles, backgrounds, qualifications, and experiences of the interns are matched with the needs of the organization