Sign up for the UNESCO-Equatorial Guinea International Prize for Research in the Life Sciences for a chance to be one of three laureates to win the monetary prize.
The prize will reward efforts of individuals or institutions committed to improving the quality of human life through scientific research.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The winners will receive a cash award of USD 350,000, to be divided equally among all 3 laureates.
The fund will be put into furthering their research, together with a certificate and the “Integracion Tribal” statuette by Equatorial Guinean artist Leandro Mbomio.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Self-nominations will not be considered.
- To apply, register here. After registration, you will receive a temporary password to access and complete an online form in English or French.
- Submit an application that comprises of the following candidate’s details:
- Background Information ;
- Outline of the contribution to the Prize’s objectives;
- Summary of the work/research;
- List of Publications.
All supporting material (e.g. publications, photos, videos) must be transmitted electronically through the online system.
- Submit your application through either one of the following two ways:
- Via invitation to apply by a NGO. You can upload proof of their endorsement and submit to the UNESCO Secretariat.
- Vía submission to a National Commission through the online process.
- Only applications that have been officially endorsed will be received by the UNESCO Secretariat.
- For further details, read the explanatory Note
About the UNESCO-Equitorial Guinea International Prize 2020 for Research in the Life Sciences
The UNESCO-Equatorial Guinea International Prize for Research in the Life Sciences is a program that caters to individuals or institutions committed to improving the quality of human life through scientific research.
Spun from the belief that Life sciences hold the key to a better future, as they contribute to poverty eradication, improved health, food and water security, the prize will encourage research, enhance collaboration amongst researchers and reinforce networks of centers of excellence in the life sciences towards these goals.
Funded by the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, the prize is given annually to a maximum of three laureates.
The Prize was established by UNESCO’s Executive Board, to support the achievement 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development as well as UNESCO’s global priorities included in the Medium-term Strategy 2014-2021.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for applications is 31st March 2021.
Nominations after deadline or by individuals without endorsement will be excluded.
Candidates should ensure endorsement with the relevant National Commission are secured.
The Secretariat will evaluate all applications, shortlist eligible candidates and present them to the International Jury.
The Jury will provide the Director-General with a recommendation after careful assessment of all candidates.