Are you a youth interested in a multimedia or essay project about how Covid-19 has tested human solidarity? Then you should apply for the UNESCO Clubs Worldwide Youth Multimedia Competition 2021.
The Question for 2021 goes thus:
“COVID-19 has tested Human Solidarity like nothing before. Based on your research, knowledge and experience, develop and submit a Multimedia proposal/project that describes the lessons we have learned and how those lessons will shape our future. For example, our future in education, employment, development, or social aspects.”
Interested applicants are to respond in English by making a 3-minute multimedia production, 500-700-word written essay artwork, or any method that channels a specific passion in answering the prompt.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
- The top 9 winners will be recognized and showcased in global events during the year.
- Winners will be publicized on July 2021 on USFUCA and UNESCO websites.
- The three finalists in each age group will receive an official plaque engraved with their name and a certificate.
- They will have an invitation to UNESCO’s Builders of the Universe Camp held at Hood College in Frederick, Maryland, USA. This includes a scholarship for the fee for the camp, food, accommodations, and transport to and from the airport. P.S: Airfare is not included.
The opportunity is open to :
- Young people around the world.
Applicant must fall into any of the category:
- Junior ages: 10-14
- Youth ages: 15-19
- Young Adult ages 20-24
Specifications/Terms and Conditions
- Group submission will not be accepted (Submissions should be submitted by one participant)
- All participants are to fill out the Submission Form.
- Entries must follow the following submission guidelines:
- The work has to be relevant to the question
- Your work must be original.
- If you are writing an essay, your essay should satisfy the following formatting criteria:
- 12 point Times
- New Roman
- 1 inch margins all around
- 500-700 words
- English in MLA format
- Videos must be 3-minutes maximum.
- Images of 3-dimensional art will be accepted. You must complete the 100 word explanation of your work on the Submission Form.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the UNESCO Clubs Worldwide Youth Multimedia Competition
UNESCO’s mission is to mobilize the optimism of youth to respond to an acute world problem to serve others now. In 2020, motivated participants from over 65 countries submitted over 600 projects in this highly rewarding contest.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The final deadline is May 31, 2021.
Judging will take place and final winners will be announced July 1, 2021.
Judging will be based on a sliding scale of 1-10 (1 indicating needs improvement to 10 indicating exceptional) based on relevance, development, creativity, impact, and originality.
The UNESCO’s Builders of the Universe Camp for the top 3 finalists will be held at Hood College in Frederick, Maryland, USA.