Nominate your company’s best talent, actively delivering innovative solutions with potential market value for your company for an opportunity to participate in the UN SDG Innovators program.
For selected nominees, this ten-month accelerator program will provide intensive training and challenges that will cause them to reform trite business model and unlock new business opportunities for participating companies.
Application Deadline: November 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The benefits of participating for nominees include:
- Educational activities that include virtual and onsite workshops, case studies, company visits and forum discussions
- Networking with other business units for collaborative work on innovative projects relative to the company and industry
- Development of work relationships through coaching, mentoring and peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Access to learn from experts in the industry from around the world
- Access to a global network of like-minded young professionals from some of the top companies across every continent
Benefits of participating for Companies include:
- Apply SDG innovation to solve real sustainability challenges within your organization and industry
- Integrate the SDGs into your company’s business strategy through collaboration, innovation and knowledge sharing
- Increase employee engagement and professional development opportunities
- Develop an expert network of leading professionals from some of the top companies across the globe
- Gain global recognition for participation in the programme
Applications are welcome from high-performing employees at a participating company of the UN Global Compact that are
- 35 years or younger
- Interested in business model innovation, sustainability and disruptive technologies
Companies participating in the UN Global Compact and based in the following countries have the opportunity to collaborate with their Global Compact Local Networks to nominate young professionals for the program:
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Companies interested in joining the program can fill out the sign up form or connect directly to their participating Global Compact Local Network.
Companies must be confirmed to participate in the program before nominating individual young professionals to join.
If you are a young professional interested in the program, talk to your company’s UN Global Compact contact to see how your company can sign up and join the program.
About the UN Global Compact Young SDG Innovators Program 2020
This is a development program designed to accelerate business innovation to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The Young SDG Innovators Programme activates future business leaders and changemakers.
The Young SDG Innovators Program is an opportunity for participating companies of the UN Global Compact to identify young talent within their organizations to collaborate and accelerate business innovation towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Young SDG Innovators Programme is supported by the Tuborg Foundation.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- The deadline for submission of nominees is November 2020
- The Program will start by January 2021 (exact dates to be confirmed by specific Global Compact Local Network)
- This accelerator program will last for ten months
- The Program will end by October 2021