If you’re a PhD student, researcher or professor, who has an advanced level of relevant technical knowledge and experience in your field, then you should consider applying for the UN FAO Fellows Program 2021.
Application Deadline: August 8, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
Chosen fellows get assigned to different fields of work according to his/her profile and gain valuable work experience.
The fellowship opportunity is open to applicants:
- Who are nationals of FAO Member Nations
- Who have appropriate residence or immigration status in the country of assignment
- Applicants should have a graduate or postgraduate degree (Master’s or PhD) or be enrolled in a PhD program in a bona fide educational Institution at the time of the application
- Applicants must specialize in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
- Applicants should have a working knowledge of at least one FAO language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish).
P.S: Knowledge of a second FAO language will be considered an asset.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment and have good communication skills.
N.B: Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, father, son or daughter) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not eligible for the Fellows program.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (UN FAO) Fellows Program
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) leads international efforts to defeat hunger and to support development in member countries in the areas of agriculture, fisheries and forestry. FAO’s mandate is to raise levels of nutrition, improve agricultural productivity, better the lives of rural populations and contribute to the growth of the world economy.