Apply for the Thought for Food Ambassador Program 2020 if you are passionate about advocating for food and agriculture and become an ambassador for change.
A 1-year volunteer position, the Thought For Food Ambassador role is an influential worldwide service for young changemakers in shaping the future through innovation, collaboration, and concrete action.
Volunteer and encounter a whole new world of countless connections, amazing experiences, and opportunities in a community of like-minded people willing to promote food and agriculture, to a new level.
See the full details below.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The Thought For Food Ambassador role provides to beneficiaries the following opportunities:
- Meetings and impactful events aimed at educating and spreading awareness of food and agriculture
- A chance to work closely with partnerships at all levels teamed up with the initiative
- Improve the quality of your entrepreneurial make-up
- Access to a strong community of like-minded peers and experts, collaborating to enforce change at all levels.
- Receive access to exclusive materials, tutoring, experiences, and tools that will infuse your leadership skills and hone your ability to make a change in your home country.
- Strengthen your professional life, increase your connections and networking, and improve the quality of your credentials.
- Based on your contribution to the program, you can receive travel opportunities to attend Thought For Food regional or global events.
- The ambassadorship position lasts for a year and can be renewed
The position is open to
- Young leaders from anywhere in the world, invested and interested in making change around the world;
- Applicants advocating for a better future through innovation, collaboration, and action.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Thought For Food Ambassador Program
The Thought For Food Ambassador Program is a global entrepreneurial initiative committed to creating a resilient and inclusive food system, global nutrition, agricultural innovation, and biotechnology for all.
The Thought For Food Ambassador Program is focused on grooming future leaders in these areas and easing them into the workforce. It’s committed to empowering young changemakers to become a critical force for transformative impact in the food and agriculture sector.
The program presently works with over 20,000 young leaders from over 175 countries equipping them with resources, training, and tools to establish startups and ventures that build sustainable, inclusive, and resilient food systems.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
Thought for Food works with frontline innovators in food and agriculture, who share similar objectives and goals to create more sustainable and inclusive food systems together with the next generation.
Thought For Food is sponsored by the following initiatives and organizations :
- Asian strategy & leadership scheme
- Jeffrey Cheah Foundation
Thought For Food partners with:
- Food lab Accelerator
- Startup guts
- Kirchner Impact Foundation
- Norman Borlaug Foundation
- Agribusiness Academy
- The Beam
- Founder Institute
Thought For Food pipeline partners include:
- Forward fooding
- Youth Climate Leaders
- Hello tomorrow
- Food bytes world
- Kick-start Accelerator
- Impact hub Basel