Are you working hard to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable young people? Does your organisation have ambitions to take those ideas and projects to the next level?
Then apply for the Their World Education Innovation Awards 2021 and be among the lucky five winners to get a scale up grant of £50,000 alongside one-to-one mentoring and master classes.
Application Deadline: 11 June 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- The Awards will help five winners to build their skills and capacities through masterclasses, one-to-one mentoring and £50,000 scale-ready grants.
To apply for the Education Innovation Awards, your innovation must be:
- Registered as a nonprofit, NGO or charity
- At pilot stage with 200+ beneficiaries and 18+ months’ existence and some initial evidence of scaleup potential
- Working in, or planning to scale up to, one or more of the countries in which Theirworld is currently working: Greece, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, Tanzania, Turkey, or Uganda.
- Focused on an issue that falls under one or more of Theirworld’s three pillars:
- The best start in life – includes a healthy birth, and quality and inclusive early childhood education.
- A safe place to learn – means looking out for vulnerable children and youth, especially children in emergencies and conflict.
- Skills for the future – ensures all young people are ready to become engaged citizens able to participate meaningfully in society and the future of work.
- Reaching marginalised learners, such as people in poverty and/or refugee or displaced populations.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
The process is super simple:
- Check your eligibility – 3 minutes.
- Complete the application form, budget, and short video – 30-45 minutes.
About the Their World Education Innovation Awards
For nearly 20 years Theirworld has been partnering with organisations to help every child have the best start in life, a safe place to learn and skills for the future.
We value collaboration and want to work with leaders, changemakers and innovators who have exciting projects to fuel this change.
Theirworld is awarding £50,000 scale-ready grants to five organisations actively working towards reaching marginalised learners in Greece, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, Tanzania, Turkey or Uganda.
The scale-ready grants are designed to help cover the necessary scaleup costs, generate evidence and help push pilot projects forwards.
Theirworld values education at all levels and wants to ensure that participating organisations learn from this Award.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- May 11-June: Applications open
- 11 June: Applications close
- Mid-June: 10 finalists are announced and start the introductory.
- Mid-August: 10 finalists submit their scale up strategy
- Start of September: 5 award winners move on to the next stage and receive £50,000 scale ready grants to implement their startup strategy
- September-June 2022: Award winners implement their scaleup strategy complemented by 1-1 mentoring and master classes.
- July 2022: Final Workshop: Award winners share their successes and pitch for future funding.
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
ThierWorld continues to work with and support successful innovations.