Attend the 2021 One Young World Summit with the aid of the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship available to young leaders outside of Novartis who are committed to healthcare and creating a healthier world.
The scholarship awardees will receive support to accelerate their leadership journey, sponsored access to the summit, and many more incentives.
Application Deadline: September 25, 2020.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The scholarship will provide
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany.
- Hotel accommodation during the summit
- Flight (in economy) to and from Munich
- Feeding (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on conference days)
- Onground Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- A platform for awardees to pitch and share initiatives within the Novartis organization
- A mentorship program with Novartis employee(s)
- Pre-summit meeting or lunch with the OYW Novartis delegation
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must
- Be aged between 18 – 30
- Show a positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity
- The scholarship is open to nationals of all countries.
- Novartis cannot employ applicants.
- Applications from those older than 30 will be considered, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage.
- The scholarship is for health care initiators such as healthcare professionals, nurses, volunteers of healthcare organizations, medical students, etc.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit 2021
Novartis is an international healthcare company committed to delivering health care and therapies to as many people as possible.
Named one of Forbes’s Most Admired Pharmaceutical Companies of 2020, Novartis prioritizes its patients and, as such, is dedicated to the evolution of healthcare and technology.
With the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare scholarship, Novartis aims to extend its culture of curiosity and undefeated mentality to create an opportunity for young leaders who share a passion for healthcare.
The scholarship supports young social entrepreneurs and their local/global initiatives whose focus is on helping, promoting, and solving challenges in the healthcare space, including mental health.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Application for the scholarship will close by the deadline by 5:00 pm BST, on 25 September 2020.
The One Young World Summit 2021 will take place from 23 – 26 April 2021.
One Young World will evaluate candidates in a pre-selection based on the following criteria:
- Displayed capacity for leadership.
- Proven dedication to delivering positive change within healthcare and health-based initiatives.
- Evidenced track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Addressed important local or global health care issues in work done.
- Level of understanding of global issues.
- Skills: collaborator, creative, enthusiastic, challenge the status quo.
Novartis will select ten scholars from a shortlist of candidates provided by One Young World.
The One Young World Summit 2021 will take place in Munich, Germany.