Apply now for a chance to become a fellow in the Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Cohort 2, an initiative committed to human rights education in society.
Be part of a fellowship dedicated to creating a world of change in which everyone is equal.
Be the change you want to see and start by applying to a program that helps fight discrimination, infringements on human rights, and the like.
If you’re selected as a Teaching Human Rights Fellows, you will have access to a platform, materials, resources, and a community of individuals dedicated to making the world a better place.
See below for details about the program, how to apply, eligibility, and deadline.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Applicants selected as Teaching Human Rights Fellows will:
- Receive acclaim and recognition for their work on the Human Projects website
- Receive access to a community of previous and current fellows
- Have a platform to share their views, experiences, and ideas on human rights with others
- Receive personal support from and forge lasting relationships with other fellows
- Receive access to all Human Projects educational materials and tools
- provided with virtual certificates of participation as a mark of recognition
- This fellowship is made available to participants free of all costs and expenses
- Participation requires no travel.
The position is open to
- Applicants from anywhere in the world.
- Applicants with a passion for and dedication to human rights
Requirements of a Teaching Human Rights Fellows
Human rights fellows are required to
- Put together human rights education and discussion sessions with at least 10 total participants
These sessions can be held in person or remotely
- Be up to date on all stipulations related to the COVID-19 pandemic at local, national, and international levels. Fellows are to take all possible steps to ensure the safety of every participant involved, self-included.
- Be an active presence in the Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Facebook Group
- Complete the Teaching Human Rights Fellows Information Form
- Complete all required weekly check-ins
- Contribute progressive inputs in scheduled fellow activities such as networking meetings
- Create a basic program plan
- Complete the mid-program check-in survey and post-program reporting form
- Provide images and/or stories from the program
- Keep track of all email and reply to entries from the Human Projects Team within 48 hours
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To apply, applicants should:
- Fill all required fields
- Ensure to register with a self-owned account as the name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit the form
- Click here to apply
About the Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Cohort 2
Teaching Human Rights Fellowship is an initiative that brings together groups of community members to learn about and discuss human rights.
It assembles like-minded people with a focus on achieving human rights for all.
The Teaching Human Rights Fellowship Cohort 2 is a group of unique young leaders with a fiery and ardent passion for human rights activism. Their plan is to change the view of the world one community at a time.