Are you a university graduate or a young professional?
Then apply for the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 and get a chance to impart the lives of your students by putting them on an entirely different path. This experience will deepen your leadership skills and expose you first-hand to the educational crisis in the country.
Application Deadline: May 31 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
- As a Fellow, you will set targets and work towards ambitious goals that will put your students on a different life path. The experience will not only develop your leadership skills but also give you first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in our country. It will help you develop an awareness of the wider issues relating to educational inequity – and deepen your understanding of their potential solutions
- Teach for Nigeria invites exceptional university graduates and young professionals to apply for the Fellowship.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- Stage 1: The Application form
Your application will help us understand your experiences, your motivation to join the Teach For Nigeria fellowship and why you would be a strong fit for the Fellowship.
- Stage 2; Online Test
If we find you a good fit for the fellowship through your application, you will be invited to take an online test.
- Stage 3; Assessment Center
If successful in your Online Test, we will invite you to the Assessment Centre, which is the final stage of our selection process. Here, you will teach a 5-minute lesson, take part in a group activity, and participate in a one-on-interview with our assessors.
Please note that applicants will be informed of the status of their application before the end of the recruitment cycle for the 2021 fellowship.
About the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
The fellowship is an opportunity for Nigeria’s brightest and most promising individuals to serve as full-time teachers to students from underserved communities in some of the nation’s most under-resourced schools.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Deadline for application is May 10 2021.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a highly selective program. We attract applications from leaders from different workplaces and graduates from the best universities across the world. Through the 3-staged process, we select the candidates with the highest potential to make a difference.
- Adeniyi Damilola
- University/Course of Study – B.A. Linguistics, University of Ibadan.
- Partner School – Baptist primary school,Ijaye (Abk South)
- Adeyemo Oluwadamilola
- University/Course of Study – B.Sc. Microbiology, Lagos State University.
- Partner School – Ebenezer African Chr Pry Sch, Itaoshin (Abk North)
- Ajulo Oluwadamilola
- University/Course of Study – B.Sc. Educational Biology, University of Benin.
- Partner School – Kenade Private School, 12 Apollo St. Makoko,Yaba