Apply for the Swiss Forum for International Agriculture Research Award 2021 and be opportuned to get up to CHF 10,000 and recognition as an agricultural researcher.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The SFIAR award 2021 offers the following:
- One prize of CHF 10,000 for the best postDoc/Team project.
- One prize of CHF 1,000 for the best masters thesis.
Eligible for the award is research that:
- Is within the thematic scope
- Has been completed preferably no longer than three years ago or is ongoing with recent achievements/milestones (for masters thesis award: masters thesis submitted preferably not longer than 18 months ago.
- Has been cartued out at or in close collaboration with a swiss institution.
- Has involved partners (institutions and/or individuals) located in developing countries.
- Covers at least one of the following characteristics:
- Partnership, outreach to the farm level, output and impact.
- Product development (or steps thereof)
- Tool or instrument that can be applied in the local context.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- Applicants have to fill in the application form, and provide the research summary (maximum 2 pages including illustrations) and the other documents mentioned on the form in English, French or German.
- Applications that do not meet the formal requirements will not be considered.
About the Swiss Forum for International Agricultural Research (SFIAR)Award
The Swiss Forum for International Agricultural Research (SFIAR) offers an annual Award for graduates and scientists of a Swiss institution who work in agricultural research for development.
The forum is an informal multi-stakeholder group of swiss institutions and private individuals interested in agricultural research for development (ARD). Members come from research institutions, NGOs, the private sector, farmers organizations, and public agencies, as well as individuals.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Dr. Michelle Nay : 2020
The SysCom team of FiBL : 2019
Wilma Blaser : 2018