Are you a young African in your penultimate year? Then you should apply for The Standard Chartered Bank Global Internship Programme.
As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
Applicants get :
- Access to a 10-week program that would provide on-the-job training.
- Access to an innovation project which exposes them to the inner workings to provide real work experience.
- Exposure to FM senior management and other trading desk through interactive sessions.
- To be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set them up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an IG,
- Assigned to a mentor who will provide guidance and mentorship throughout the internship
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Gra Programme
The opportunity is open to :
- Applicants in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study.
N.B: Internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation will also be accepted.
Requirements/Specifications/Terms and Conditions
Applicants must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis in the country for which you’re applying for the full duration of the internship.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Standard Chartered Bank 2021/2022 Internship Graduate Programme
The Standard Chartered Bank Global Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. It is intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme and other full-time entry level roles.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Internships typically take place during June – August
All Interns participating in the Bank’s Global Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10th week of employment. Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
2021 – Internship – Wealth Management -Botswana
2021 – Internship – Financial Markets – Ghana
2021 – Internship – Retail Banking – Ghana INRBGH21
2021 – Internship – Conduct, Financial Crime and Compliance – Kenya
2021 – Internship – Risk – Kenya – INRSKE21
2021 – Internship – Financial Markets – Nigeria – (INFMNG21)
2021 – Internship – Wealth Management – Nigeria – (INWMNG21)
2021 – internship – Global Banking – Nigeria – (INGBNG21)
2021 – Analyst – Financial Markets – Nigeria – (SDFMNG21)
2021- Internship – Global Banking – South Africa – (INGBSA21)
2021 – Internship – Wealth Management – Zambia (INWMZB21)