Submit your entry in this Call for Applications for a chance to be the lucky winner of numerous prizes in the 2021 SAIF festival.
Themed ‘Unlocking entrepreneurial development through profitable passions’, the challenge is open to teams of young Africans with high entrepreneurial ambitions.
The winners will receive monetary prizes to help implement their entrepreneurial passion into profitable ventures.
Application Deadline: January 2nd, 2021.
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Winners will receive the following and many more potential opportunities:
- Cash prizes worth 20,000 Rands.
- Consulting services with African Leadership Consulting Group for one year.
To qualify for application, Applicants:
- Must be between the ages of 14 – 19 years old.
- Must apply in teams of 3 -5 people.
- Must be in a position to implement the business idea if selected.
- Must be proficient in the English Language.
- Teams’ entrepreneurial focus must be aligned with one of the specified categories.
- The categories for entries are:
- Goal 9- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure.
- Goal 7- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Arts and Culture:
- Goal 11- Sustainable cities and communities
- Goal 16- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Environment and Health:
- Goal 3- Good Health and Wellbeing)
- Goal 15- Life on Land
- Goal 13- Climate Action
- Education and Activism:
- Goal 4- Quality Education
- Goal 10- Reduced Inequalities.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the South African Ideas Festival (SAIF) 2021
The South African Ideas Festival (SAIF) is for African youths that are ardently passionate about Entrepreneurship and Leadership and are willing to actualize their ideas to bring meaningful change in their societies.
The initiative seeks to financially support young Africans that are ready to bring positive changes to their communities by turning their passions into a profitable venture.
This year’s edition is themed: Unlocking Entrepreneurial Development Through Profitable Passions.
The South African Ideas Festival is an entrepreneurial development festival, run by Bezos Scholars from the African Leadership Academy.
During this festival, participants are equipped with the design thinking skills to innovate inorder to spark change in their community.