Are you a young person in China and Germany who has a vision of a collaboration between the two countries and is interested in sharing it? Then you should apply for the Sino-German Initiative Essay Competition to Attend the One Young World Summit 2021.
The Sino-German Initiative Essay Competition challenges young leaders in China and Germany to share their vision for the future of collaboration between the two countries.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2021 which takes place in Munich, Germany from 22 -25 July
- Hotel accommodation during the Summit
- Travel to and from Munich
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner from 22 to 25 July, 2021
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Access to bespoke Sino-German Initiative programming around the organization’s participation in the Summit including pre-Summit onboarding calls, and participation in a meeting of Sino-German influencers.
The opportunity is open to applicants who are:
- Nationals or residents of Germany or China.
- Between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Young leaders able to offer strong insights into the future of Sino-German relations based on their professional or academic experience.
- The word limit is 800 words.
P.S: This does not include references, citations or a bibliography.
- All essays must be submitted in English
- If using research or borrowing ideas and information, please use your preferred method of referencing so as to ensure your work does not risk being flagged for plagiarism. Any plagiarised essays will be disqualified from the competition.
All essays must provide a response to one of the following questions:
- With reference to examples, discuss how further Sino German cooperation could facilitate the pursuit of ambitious Climate Policies.
- With reference to examples, explore how improved Sino German partnerships could enhance technological innovations around smart cities or intelligent transportation.
- With reference to examples, identify and evaluate how further Sino German collaboration could lead to a cap or substantial decrease in carbon emissions.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Sino-German Initiative Essay Competition
The Sino-German Initiative engages business, academic and other leaders of society to shape the Sino-German agenda through economic, technological and cultural exchange.
SGI works to create constant dialogue between Germany and China to promote trade, spur research & development, and tackle global issues with an open minded and multilateral approach, providing for more stability and understanding, particularly, in times of crisis.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Application Deadline is 15th of April
The Summit takes place 22 -25 July
All essays will be reviewed by One Young World according to the competition mark scheme. A final shortlist of submissions will be reviewed by an external panel of experts who will select two winners.
The One Young World Summit 2021 which takes place in Munich, Germany.