Are you a woman leading/owning an Impactful and scalable business? Then you should apply for the ShEquity Business Accelerator (SHEBA) 2021.
SHEBA will offer venture building and technical support to African female entrepreneurs with impactful and scalable businesses viewed as potential ShEquity investment candidates in agribusiness, healthcare, technology, renewable energies, and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG).
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Successful applicants get:
- Funding needed to structure their businesses.
- Building and technical support for their business.
- Networking opportunities.
- Personal development & soft skills development.
The opportunity is open to African Female Entrepreneurs who:
- Have women leading/owning an Impactful and scalable businesses
- Have a business that has been in operation for a minimum of 24 months and is based in the ECOWAS Region.
Requirements/Specifications/Terms and Conditions
- Selected applicants should be willing to sign the SHEBA agreement which would be provided to th0se selected.
- Selected applicants should be willing to commit to the 6 months program duration.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the ShEquity Business Accelerator
Every year, SHEBA selects and supports 30 women, focusing on the following: business development, financial management go to market strategy, branding & marketing, governance structure, HR/Team management, leadership development networking opportunities, founders personal development/soft skills development.