The Schlumberger Foundation Call for Applications for the 2021-2022 Faculty for the Future Fellowships caters to women in STEM from developing countries.
Fellows in the program will be awarded fellowships for advanced research in STEM at leading research institutes abroad and help promote the agenda to accelerate gender equality in STEM.
See full details on application below.
Application Deadline: November 9th, 2020.
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Fellows in the Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships will receive
- Grants based on total costs for approved research expenses up to a maximum of USD $50,000 per year for a PhD and maximum of USD $40,000 per year for a Post-doctoral study.
- The opportunity to pursue advanced research in STEM at leading research institutes abroad.
To be eligible for the 2021/2022 Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships, applicants must
- Be Women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields.
- Be nationals of a developing country.
- Have applied to, have been admitted to, or be currently enrolled in a university abroad.
- Hold an excellent academic record.
- Showcase leadership skills, community outreach activities and have a track record in encouraging girls and women into STEM fields.
- Have a proven commitment to return to their home countries upon completion of their studies to contribute to the economic, social and technological advancement of their home regions.
- Grants can be renewed annually until completion of the fellowship.
Grant renewals are subject to performance, recommendations from supervisors and strong evidence of reintegration plans in the home country.
- Fellows will be required to contribute to the public sector where their newly acquired technical and scientific skills can help provide evidence-based support for STEM policy making, including topics of gender representation.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships 2021/2022
The Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships is an initiative established in 2004 by the Schlumberger Foundation, a nonprofit organization that supports science and technology education.
Launched off the realization of the link between science, technology, and socio-economic development, as well as the key role of education in realizing individual potential, the Schlumberger Foundation flagship program is Faculty for the Future.
The Faculty for the Future program awards fellowships to women from developing and emerging countries to pursue PhD or Post-doctoral research in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields at leading universities worldwide.
The program seeks to accelerate gender equality in STEM by generating conditions that result in more women pursuing scientific careers through alleviating some of the barriers they encounter when enrolling in STEM disciplines.
The program is committed to gender parity in science in the interests of sustainable development and recognizes that full access to and participation in a STEM curriculum is essential for the empowerment of women and girls.
By accelerating gender equality in STEM, the talent and capacities of these women can be developed for the benefit of their local communities, regions and nations.
Through interactive online tools and in-person meetings, the program provides a platform for women to take combined action in identifying and unravelling the impediments that are holding back equal opportunities in STEM education and careers in their local communities and home countries.