Obtain your Master’s degree in Computer Science and Software Engineering (MSc CS-SE) in this onsite-online study program for qualified students.
The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology STAR Scholarship is also available for covering the cost of the program. Students will be exposed to lucrative industry connections with several tech organizations and a possible second year in one of the Institute’s partner universities in Europe, the USA, and Asia.
Application Deadline: September 1 & 12, 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
- Scholarships with full and partial cost coverage for the SIT Masters program (Contact email@example.com for more information)
- SIT scholarship with full cost coverage for double degrees with CMU and NUS
- Tuition waiver for students with excellent GPA (Grade Point Average)
Other benefits of studying at the SIT include:
- Flexible and adaptable teaching style
- Agile flip blended eLearning
- Personalized participation program
- Access to world-class scientists and educators
- A program both deep and broad for future technology leaders
- Entrepreneurial feeling and can-do mentality
- Strong liaisons with industry
- High-tech & high-touch study environment
- Students in the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology Masters program will be awarded an MSc in Computer Science and Software Engineering (MSc CS-SE).
The program is open to
- Graduates who hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or engineering from a recognized university.
- Students with unique entrepreneurial skills on a path to setting up their technology startup.
- Applicants have to pass an interview with the master admission committee
- Students holding a bachelor’s degree in a field different from computer science, computer engineering, or comparable qualification with some education debt may be admitted if they pass an interview with the committee.
- Dual degree programs students must:
- be admitted to the MSc CS-SE
- be admitted to the program of the partner institution according to the bilateral agreements.
- Fast lane program students must :
- be admitted to the MSc CS-SE with no education debt
- pass an interview with the master admission committee.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) MSc in Computer science and Software Engineering 2020
The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology is a high-quality tech institution that offers world-class technical education plus distinct career opportunities to prepare students for jobs and life beyond technical school.
Supported by its partners, the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology STAR Scholarship provides a broad selection of scholarships to support talented students in their education and future career.
The SIT MSc CS-SE program is categorized into three learning units:
- Technical skills
- Product management skills
- Leadership skills
SIT utilizes a suite of approaches to facilitate its ‘students’’ advancement into a fulfilled technology career and leadership jobs.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for application
- For Non-EU applicants (non-EU visa) is September 1, 2020.
- For Swiss and EU applicants (with EU visa) is September 12, 2020.
The Study Schedule
- About 3-4 semesters (full-time), 120 – 140 ECTS
- The classic program will last between September 2020-June 2022
- Fast lane program September 2020-February 2022
The program will take place virtually and in-person at the institute in Schaffhausen.
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology collaborates with other world-class universities to offer the best opportunities and combined programs to its students.
These partners include:
- Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) (USA)
- National University of Singapore (NUS) (Singapore)
- Universität Konstanz (Germany)
- Università di Siena (Italy)