Are you a young South African graduate interested in working in a reputable bank? Then you should apply for the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Graduate Development Programme 2022.
During the year, graduates will be assigned to a department, and will be exposed to various roles and projects.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Will receive a competitive salary for the duration of the programme.
- Get to acquire personal and professional skills such as presentations skills, impactful reporting, business discip teamwork, personal excellence and etiqul among others.
The opportunity is open to South Africans who :
- Have completed a postgraduate degree.
- Have attained an average of over 65% in your final year.
- Have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking.
- Have a proven track record of academic excellence.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Graduate Development Programme
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) serves the economic well-being of South Africans through maintaining price and financial stability.
It is responsible for the regulation of the South African financial sector, design and distribution of banknotes and coin, management of interest rates, setting the cash reserve requirement for banks, and ensuring stability of both.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The closing date for applications is 30 April 2021
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to an appropriate reference check and security clearance as part of the selection process.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in assessments, interviews and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
Suitable candidates will be selected based on the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce.
During the programme, graduates will attend various learning interventions at the SARB Academy for approximately 40 days.
At the end of the year, some graduates will be permanently appointed into a department of the SARB. Those most likely to be appointed are graduates who:
- Are interested in continuing their career at the SARB;
- Have a desire to make a contribution to monetary policy, financial stability, currency management, supervising financial institutions, financial markets, or one of the SARB’s enabling functions.
- Have demonstrated behaviours aligned to the SARB’s values of accountability, excellence, integrity, respect and trust, and open communication:
- Are able to function independently and contribute actively and effectively in a team,
- Have performed exceptionally well in their assigned departments and academically