Are you a young South African undergraduate or recent high school leaving student between the ages of 18 and 25?
Then apply for the Sappi Tertiary Bursary Programme 2021 which covers your tuition, registration, books, residence and living allowances for the length of your education.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Sappi offers bursaries covering tuition, registration, books, residence and living allowances.
- The total value of the bursary depends on the household income situation of the bursar.
- South African Citizens studying or intending to study full time at South African accredited universities.
- The bursary is for school leavers and current university students aged between 18 and 25 years.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Required minimum Qualifications
- Matric results: Mathematics 70%(no maths literacy), Physical science 70%, English 60%.
- University results for current undergraduate students: Average of 70%
Please attach the following documents:
- A copy of your matric certificate and any other qualifications you may have
- Proof of your registration or provisional registration at an academic institution.
- A copy of your academic record to date
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV)
- A copy of your South African Identity document.
- Proof of income or an affidavit stating your total household income.
About the Sappi Tertiary Bursary Programme
Sappi invites matriculants or current undergraduates who are interested in the Sappi bursary scheme to apply for the following study fields
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science — Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science — Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science –Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science —Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science –Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science — Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Science —Forestry and wood sciences
- National diploma — Pulp and paper.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Deadline for Application is 30th September 2021.
- Preference would be given to applicants who live in areas adjacent to our main business operations.
Only shortlisted candidates would receive feedback.
NOTE: shortlisted candidates would be interviewed and asked to complete psychometric assessments. Please complete all fields on this application to the best of your ability before submitting as the information would guide our decision.