Apply for the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program if you’re a leader with work experience in peace and development looking to get a Master’s degree or a professional certificate.
The fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
P.S: The professional certificate program is intended for working professionals.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Accepted candidates get tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses covered.
- Accepted candidates for the master’s program study peace and development issues with research-informed teaching and a diverse student body.
- Accepted candidates for the master’s program get a fully funded two- to three-month field study.
- Accepted candidates for the professional certificate get to meet experienced peace and development professionals with diverse backgrounds.
- Accepted candidates for the professional certificate gain practical skills to promote peace within their communities and across the globe.
The contest is open to leaders:
- Who are proficient in English
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace as shown through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
Master’s degree candidates must :
- Show potential for leadership
- Have at least three years of full-time experience in peace or development work
Professional Certificate candidates must:
- Have five years of related work experience
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Be able to explain how their plan to promote peace aligns with Rotary’s mission
Candidates for Makerere University must either:
- Be from Africa
- Have worked in Africa
- Or have worked with African communities or initiatives outside the continent.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Rotary Peace Program
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for leaders with work experience in peace and development. Each year, Rotary awards up to 130 fully funded fellowships for dedicated leaders from around the world to study at one of their peace centers. Since the program began in 2002, the Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 1,400 fellows who now work in more than 115 countries.