Are you a young Nigerian graduate interested in gaining experience and new perspectives with a PwC firm around the world? Then you should apply for the PwC Advisory Associate Graduate Programme 2021 for young Nigerian graduates.
Application Deadline: April 25th 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
Chosen applicants get
- Access to over 276,000 colleagues across 158 countries right from Nigeria.
- Access to a global network of specialists who will help them to learn, grow and develop into the accomplished professional they aspire to be.
- To start alongside other graduates and learn from each other.
- To build some life-long relationships along the way and be given many opportunities to create.
- Provided With all the support and resources they need to excel in their professional exams.
The opportunity is open to :
- Young Nigerian graduates
Applicants are required to have:
- One year relevant post-NYSC experience (this requirement applies to Advisory candidates only)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Minimum of second class upper division/upper credit
- Minimum of 50 Level credits at one sitting, including English language and mathematics
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the PwC Advisory Associate Graduate Programme
PwC is always looking for graduates with a range of different degrees, backgrounds and life experience. They give young Nigerian graduates the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and new perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.