Europe’s leading annual young talent competition for packaging design is open for entries now! If you are interested in design, you should apply for the Pro Carton Young Designers Award.
Entries can be submitted across these categories:
- Creative Cartonboard Packaging: Eat & Drink
- Creative Cartonboard Packaging: All other
- Creative Cartonboard Ideas
- Save the Planet
Application Deadline: May 21, 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- For the 5 main winners – the prize for each of the winners is a three to four-day visit to Mayr-Melnhof Karton and practical training at Mayr-Melnhof Packaging International, both in Austria.
- Plus: International publicity and recognition.
- There will also be an award for the best entry submitted from a university that hasn’t won an award in the past, the “Newcomer’s Award“.
The opportunity is open to :
- Anyone interested in designing
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Pro Carton Young Designers Award
Pro Carton is the European Association of Carton and Carton Board manufacturers. Its main purpose is to promote the use of cartons and cartonboard to brand owners, the trade as well as designers, the media and politicians as an economically and ecologically balanced packaging medium