Are you an engineering student up for a new Challenge? Then you should apply for the 2021 PADS Professional Student Challenge!
Submit a design created in PADS Professional Student Edition and stand a chance to win fantastic technology gear like Apple Watch Series 5, Fitbit Versa 2, CliqueFie Selfie Stick etc
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
Successful contestants get:
- Awesome tech gear for 1st, 2nd & 3rd positions
- First Position: Apple Watch Series 5
- Second Position: Fitbit Versa 2
- Third Position: CliqueFie Selfie Stick with Tripod
- Recognition at Siemens Industry Software Academic Blog
- Global recognition of the individual student or student design team through a press release and presentations/webinars. You may also be featured in industry publications
- The Top-5 ranked student designs will receive a “PCB Design Excellence” certificate signed by the Senior Vice President of the Electronic Board System division, Siemens Digital Industries Software.
The Challenge is eligible globally.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To enter the Challenge:
Select ‘Enter’ from the PADS Pro Student Challenge Home page to create a profile. You will submit your design here also.
When you have submitted your design, post a brief description of your entered design with your full name and your school name to the Global Student Challenge group in the Siemens Digital Industries Software community with the hashtags #PADSProStudent, #GlobalStudentChallenge.
About the PADS Professional Student Challenge
Siemens Digital Industries Software is committed to empowering the next generation of digital talent with the skills employers need. Today they empower more than one million future engineers and technologists at academic institutions worldwide to provide a strong pipeline of talent to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing, and electronics design.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- The challenge opens on Jan 26, 2021 and will close on May 7, 2021
- All entries must be entered and received by 11.59 pm (EST) on May 7, 2021.
- Winners will be announced via the Global Student Challenge group on May 28, 2021
- Entries will be judged by a panel of Siemens experts.
- The student name and contact information is not visible during the judging process to prevent any bias.
- Selection of entries and awarding of gifts are at the discretion of Siemens Digital Industries Software.
- Siemens Digital Industries Software may, at its sole discretion, remove any entries it deems inappropriate.