Nominate an .ORG individual or organization genuinely making a positive impact on the world, for the 2020 ORG Impact Awards set to take place as a 10-day Online event this November.
For positively impacting the communities they serve, winning .ORGs will be recognized and honored, receive up to a $30,000 USD contribution to be donated to a non-profit charity of their choice, gain community validation, receive several potential online opportunities, and overall receive a prestigious award.
Application Deadline: September 4, 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Winning .ORGs will be awarded the following:
- Cash donations to a non-profit charitable organization of their choice distributed as follow-
- .ORG of the year: USD30,000
- Combatting Coronavirus: USD15,000
- All other winners: USD5,000
- A custom trophy.
- An invitation to speak at the 2021 symposium currently scheduled for March 2021.
- A dedicated logo mark for use on their .ORG’s website and materials to promote their achievements.
- Promotion on several.ORG online media throughout the year, including articles, videos, social posts, and more.
- Networking opportunities and potential partnership development, talent acquisition and broader audience reach.
- Access to an .ORG in-person event by 2021.
Nominations for the 2020 ORG Impacts Awards is for exceptional.ORG individuals or organizations making a positive impact on the world
Requirements/Specifications for Nominations
- All organizations nominated to any category must have a website hosted on the .ORG domain.
- All individual nominees must have an established role at an organization with a website on the .ORG domain.
- The nominator must be at least 18 years old and have permission to nominate the individual or organization that uses or has a connection to .ORG domain
- Activities highlighted in the submission must have occurred between June 1, 2019 and June 1, 2020. If the operation began before June 1, 2019 or extends beyond June 1, 2020 the entry is still eligible so long as meaningful activity occurred between the two dates.
- Organizations and individuals may submit to more than one category/subcategory, but each submission must be original (i.e., an entry for one award category may not be resubmitted verbatim for a different award category).
- Individuals or organizations who reside in Cuba, Burma/Myanmar, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria, may not nominate or be nominated
- Employees of Public Interest Registry and any of its parent and affiliate companies as well as their immediate family and household members are not eligible to nominate or be nominated for an award.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
All submissions must be in English.there’s no fees required for nominations or submissions. To nominate a .ORG individual or organization,
- Read the Rules of entry
- Attach up to five supporting documents, which will only be accepted in the following format: URL, JPEG, or PDF;
- The maximum file size acceptable is 5MB.
- Video attachments may be hosted on a video site such as YouTube or Vimeo and shared via a URL
- A minimum of one supporting documentation is required for each award entry, regardless of category or subcategory; a maximum of five materials can be included.
- Items referenced in your summary responses should be included in your documentation.
- Examples of supporting materials could include, but are not limited to:
- Project plan(s)
- A letter to stakeholders
- Marketing video
- Link to a webpage with project or initiative information
- Annual report or project recap report
- Before and after photos
- Read the Entry kit
- Nominate here
About the ORG Impact Awards 2020
For over 30 years, the .ORG domain has fueled the inspirations of people around the globe.
Organized by the Public Interest Registry, the people behind the .ORG, .NGO, and .ONG domains, the ORG Impact Awards 2020 (OIAs) is a 10-DAY virtual event slated for November 2020 to shine a light on .ORGs bringing change to the world through their positive contributions.
The Impact Awards recognizes .ORGs that are exemplary—those that serve as shining examples of how people can achieve great things—often with little resources and against significant challenges.
Though a totally digital medium, the 2020 OIAs will celebrate .ORG domain users of all kinds and causes for their accomplishments in community mobilization, outreach, and mission achievement.
Award winners will be announced on the .ORG Impact Awards website commencing from November 30, 2020. Every day, winners and finalists will be promoted, as well as the people who are dedicated to making the world a better place.
The .ORG Impact Awards will celebrate significant achievements by members of the .ORG community across nine award categories:
- Combatting Coronavirus: Recognizes an organization or individual whose efforts helped manage Covid-19 outbreaks, provided essential information, provided essential products or services, helped create policies to combat coronavirus, or created solutions to medical equipment shortages.
- Promoting Education: Recognizes an organization or individual for contributions in promoting education for all, without regard to race, gender, or financial status.
- Outstanding Volunteer: Recognizes an individual in an unpaid role who performed above and beyond what is reasonably expected of a volunteer, made significant contributions to the programs and activities, and whose efforts positively affected the mission of the organization.
- Championing Equality, Equity, and Inclusion: Recognizes an organization or individual for efforts toward furthering diversity, equality, equity, and inclusion in society through the creation of policies, procedures, and practices, creation of programs or other activities that promote and foster diversity, equality, equity and inclusion.
- Innovation Award: Recognizes an organization or individual who has broken new ground for an organization by demonstrating new ways of thinking, approaching and/or solving issues or challenges.
- Advancing Environmental Sustainability: Recognizes an organization or individual whose efforts advanced or will advance a clean, healthy environment without damage to our environment or depletion of nonrenewable resources.
- ORG Newcomer of the Year: Recognizes a person or organization that started less than five years ago and demonstrated experience for exceptional contributions by demonstrating initiative and leadership around a specific task, project or campaign.
- Fighting Hunger and Poverty: Recognizes a person or organization who has made significant contributions and innovations in the fight to end hunger and poverty on a local, national or global scale.
- Promoting a Safer Internet: Recognizes a person or organization whose efforts promote online safety whether through education, working with policymakers or advocacy.
- The tenth and final award is the .ORG of the Year Award and the winner will be selected by PIR from the nominations received in the other nine categories. The .ORG of the Year award recognizes an organization using the .ORG domain, and honors outstanding achievement as proven by results and contributions to its sector, constituents, or society at large.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Submissions of Nominations will no longer be possible by Friday, September 4, 2020.
The Judging Process will commence by Monday, September 14th.
The finalists will be announced by October 2020.
The Ten Days of .ORG with a winner announced daily will commence by Monday, November 30, 2020 as follow:
- Day 1: Combating Coronavirus, Monday, November 30th, 2020
- Day 2: Promoting Education Tuesday, December 1st 2020
- Day 3: Outstanding Volunteer Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020
- Day 4: Championing Equality, Equity, and Inclusion Thursday, December 3rd 2020
- Day 5: Innovation Friday, December 4th, 2020
- Day 6: Advancing Environmental Sustainability Monday, December 7th 2020
- Day 7: .ORG Newcomer of the Year Tuesday, December 8th 2020
- Day 8: Fighting Hunger and Poverty, Wednesday, December 9th 2020
- Day 9: Promoting a Safer Internet Thursday, December 10th, 2020
- Day 10: .ORG of the Year, Friday, December 11th, 2020
Entries will be reviewed by a judging panel comprised of leaders in the Internet, nonprofit and marketing sectors in two judging stages:
- Stage 1: Submissions will be reviewed by the Review Panel to shortlist the top 10 entries in each category.
- The shortlisted entries will then proceed to Round 2.
The Award event will 100% take place online.