If you are an Egyptian undergraduate student seeking to get your Bachelor’s degree at prestigious universities in the United States, you should apply for the Orascom Construction Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program
Orascom Construction provides full tuition scholarships for Egyptian undergraduate students seeking to pursue their Bachelor’s degree in fields that will enhance the economic prosperity of Egypt at prestigious universities in the United States
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Scholarship recipients get:
- Full tuition
- A living allowance
- Travel and health insurance
- Scholarship recipients also get the option of an internship position within the company.
The scholarship opportunity is open to :
- Egyptian nationals, who are residents of Egypt
- Candidates who have not lived more than 3 years abroad.
- Candidates planning to start their studies in the U.S.A in the year 2022-2023.
- Candidates whose fields of Study are Engineering. Economics, Political Science, Finance and Management.
Requirements/Specifications/Terms and Conditions
Applicants should have a:
- GPA of 3.5/ 90% in Thanaweya Amma certification (Secondary year) or equivalent certificates
- TOEFL IBT score of 100 or above (or equivalent)
- Minimum SAT I Score: 1450 (Taken within 2 years)/ Minimum ACT Score: 32 (Taken within 2 years)
- SAT II in 3 subjects: 600 or above
Applicants should also:
- Be involved in Extracurricular Activities
- Be committed to returning to Egypt for two years directly after the successful completion of their bachelor’s degree.
NOTE: In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must apply and gain admission to at least one of the following approved universities in the United States. AMDIEAST/Egypt will assist you in the application and placement process.
The approved universities for the undergraduate Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program are:
- Stanford University
- The University of Chicago
- Harvard University
- The University of Pennsylvania
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Applicants are to submit:
- Application form
- Copy of test scores (SAT I/ or SAT II) &
- TOEFL IBT
- Copy of transcripts
- Copy of graduation certificate or Thanaweyya Amma certificate (if available)
- Two recommendation letters
To apply, click here
About the Orascom Construction Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program
Orascom Construction seeks to promote excellence and achievement. They launched the Onsi Sawiris Program in the year 2000 to invest company resources in educational programs to improve the communities in which it works. OC provides full tuition scholarships for Egyptian undergraduate students seeking to pursue their Bachelor’s degree at prestigious universities in the United States.