Apply for the Open Doors Russian Scholarship Project for a chance at early admission to a tuition-free program at one of the leading universities in Russia.
The scholarship is available for international students on the basis of an online competition to pursue a master or PhD degree.
The scholarship program will provide a governmental scholarship with tuition fees covered 100%.
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2020.
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Selected winners and runner-ups in the online scholarship competition will receive a governmental scholarship to study at any Russian university, with full tuition fees covered by the state.
The program is open to
- International Masters and PhD candidates.
- Holders of –
- Bachelor’s degrees (for the Master’s track)
- or Master’s degree (for Doctoral Track), except for Russian citizens.
- While preparing your portfolio for application, all research papers, certificates, awards and honors ever received are of value.
Include all achievements in the selected Subject in your portfolio to increase your chances of success. The portfolio structure for all Subjects and tracks is unified.
- The Subject, i.e the field of knowledge that covers groups of program tracks a Master’s student can follow, must be specified.
The area of science you would like to specialize in.
- Participants can take part in either English or russian language
- After being selected as a winner for a program in the specialized Subject, choose one or several universities that offer programs in this track.
- Scholarship recipients will have to cover their own travel and accommodation costs, insurance and personal expenses.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship
The Open Doors Russian Government Scholarship is a project is a virtual competition organized by leading Russian universities and the Russian government to provide foreign students a tuition-free program in Russia.
The “Global Universities” Association in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation offers Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students.
It’s aimed at prospective applicants to master’s and PhD programs.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for portfolio submission is December 10th, 2020.
From December 10th to 24th, 2020, the first round of Grading of portfolios will commence.
The first-round results will be announced by December 25th, 2020.
From January 11th to 30th, 2021, winners of the portfolio competition will participate in the second round in the selected Subject.
Grading of the second round of the competition will last from January 11th to February 9th, 2021.
The second-round results will be announced by February 10th, 2021.
The Open Doors winners and prize-winners in the Master’s track will be announced by February 22th, 2021.
The third round (for participants of the doctoral track (analogous to PhD)) will take place from March 1st to 19th, 2021.
Open Doors winners and prize-winners in the doctoral track (analogous to PhD) will be announced by March 23rd, 2021.
The Doctoral track will include one additional round which consists of an interview with potential research advisors at the participant’s choice.
If the interview is successful, the participant chooses a research advisor from among those who gave them a pass.
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
The program is provided by the Russian government in collaboration with the following partners:
- Study in Russia
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation