Apply for the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2020 for a chance to provide your consultancy services in a bid to facilitate international research, advance your research experience, and expand your personal research networks.
Aimed at Austrian and non-Austrian international researchers in active employment with verified research experience in economics and finance as well as postdoctoral research, who are with an Austrian or non-Austrian research institution, the research scholarship enables contribution to the broad range of research activities at the OeNB’s Economic Analysis and Research Department.
Apply for the consultancy position and if you are selected, you will receive a consultancy fee, be exposed to a network of Austrian and international experts, the OeNB team, and opportunities that can be maintained beyond the terms and length of the individual Scholarships.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Recipients of the OeNB Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship receives
- Up to £10,000 tax inclusive consultancy fee for the entire period of the Scholarship
- Access to a network of a diverse group of researchers and opportunities
- Training and advanced research knowledge
Specification for the fees
- The fee is subject to the scope of the consultancy service provided
- This fee shall satisfy all of the recipient’s claims toward the OeNB
- If the consultancy services are subject to value-added tax, the consultancy fee will be increased by the applicable sales tax rate (currently 20%)
Applicants can be of any nationality and of any age. To qualify for this scholarship,
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. or hold an equivalent degree
- Applicants must have published work
- Applicants must have done scientific research in the fields specified in the Scholarship.
- Applicants must be recognized experts with an evidenced record in economic research and fully grounded in the research community
Specifications/Conditions for Application
- Only applications submitted by natural persons will be accepted.
- Just one scholarship can be applied for, under the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship program.
- Applicants are required to provide proof of active employment with a research institution at the time of their application and for the period for which the Scholarship is granted.
- Former recipients of this scholarship or any other scholarships under this program are not eligible to apply
- Individuals in the employment of the European Central Bank or other central banks in the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) can not apply for any of this Scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be renewed
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- Download, read and follow the application guidelines
- Applicants must attach and submit the following documents and information with their application:
- A letter of motivation, including an indication of the time period envisaged for the consultancy
- A detailed consultancy proposal
- A description of current research topics and activities
- An academic curriculum vitae
- An up-to-date list of publications (or an extract therefrom)
- The names of two references that the OeNB may contact to obtain further information about the applicant
- Evidence of basic income (employment contract with the applicant’s home institution) during the term of the Scholarship, i.e. the consultancy period at the OeNB
- Written confirmation by the home institution that the Scholarship, i.e. the provision of consultancy services by the applicant, is not in violation of the applicant’s employment contract with the home institution.
- Applications with all relevant attachments should be e-mailed to email@example.com
About the OeNB Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship 2020
The Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) is the central bank of the Republic of Austria. Apart from fulfilling its core business purposes, the OeNB promotes scientific research, contributes to strengthening financial literacy, supports cultural activities, and is committed to sustainability and environmental protection.
OeNB is an important part of the Eurosystem and as such promotes a wide range of tasks and responsibilities, which also involves participation in international organizations and providing innovative solutions to the general public.
One such initiative is the OeNB Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship, that gives outstanding Austrian and non-Austrian researchers the opportunity to contribute to the broad range of research activities at the OeNB’s Economic Analysis and Research Department by providing consultancy services.
With strategic research focus on Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe, the Program provides a framework for facilitating sustainable networking and cooperation in research between Austrian and international experts on the one hand and OeNB staff on the other, which can be maintained also beyond the terms of the individual Scholarships.