Are you an artist? Then you should apply for the Odyssee Artist-in-Residency Program and get a chance for your project to be selected.
Application Deadline: May 29 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The odyssey Artist-in-Residency program allows residents whose projects have been selected by a CCR
- It is aiming at artists, researchers and culture professionals coming from all countries other than France.
- We highly encourage women to apply.
- Applications for a residency period in the area of artistic and cultural projects must be in line with the artistic project of the selected French cultural center
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Applications can be submitted here in the following format:
- Type of document_SURNAME_Name , i.e. CV_SMITH_John
- – or send their projects to the selected center, with one copy to the ACCR office, before the 29th of may 2021.
Applications for a residency period in the area of cultural management and networking are to be sent directly to the ACCR, before the 29th of May 2021 as it follows:
- through the form at the following link : https://forms.gle/L6jxGkSui7h2BQmeA
Please, in attaching the requested documents, name them as it follows:
Type of document_SURNAME_Name , i.e. CV_SMITH_John
– or by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Odyssée 2021” as the subject
Applications should include:
- Curriculum vitae / short biography;
- Personal project for the residency period in line with the global project of the welcoming center;
- Selection of works or link to on-line recording of music or theatre creations, if applicable, whenever possible;
- Cover letter;
- Recommendation letter;
- Proof of residence (recent utility bill i.e. telephone, gas, electric);
- Copy of passport or national identity card.
About the Odyssee Artist-in-Residency Program
The Odyssée artist-in-residency program allows residents whose projects have been selected by a CCR (Centre Culturel de Rencontre), member of the French network, to receive 1200€ per month and the refunding of their travel fees (up to a determined level depending on the distance from their country to the CCR). Residents are staying free of charge, within the Centre that has accepted them. Some Centers offers restauration on the spot, others reimburse restauration fees within a certain limit). Whenever possible, the Centre puts at their disposal material necessary for their residency project. The period of residency can vary between 1 and 6 months.
More than 700 artists from over 79 different countries have taken part in the program, developing projects in different areas such as music, architecture, arts and crafts, visual arts, dramatic writing, novel writing, scriptwriting, animated film-making, photography and journalism.