If you are a young Nigerian entrepreneur who is in need of financial aid to rebuild and strengthen your Nigerian agri-food business, sign up for the 2021 Nourishing Africa Entrepreneur Support Program.
The scheme will provide a business support Program that leverages on ICT, data and innovation to businesses across Nigeria’s agriculture and food landscape.
It will help entrepreneurs rebuild and strengthen their businesses after the impact of COVID-19.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The benefits of participating in this program include the following:
- Selected entrepreneurs will receive grant funding of up to NGN3,500,000 provided as direct small grants, phased over a 1-year period.
- Ongoing support and mentoring over a 1-year period will be provided to all 800 agri-food entrepreneurs who were selected from the application stage
The Program is open to all Nigerian citizens who-
- Are aged between 20 – 40 years.
- Own and run a food or agriculture business in the following states:
- Abuja FCT,
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Nourishing Africa Entrepreneur Support Program 2021
The Entrepreneur Support Program is organized by Nourishing Africa, in collaboration with the Mastercard Foundation and the United States African Development Foundation.
The Nourishing Africa Entrepreneur Support Program caters to young Nigerian entrepreneurs who want to rebuild and strengthen their agri-food business.
The Program aims to help grassroots and MSMEs, particularly women-led businesses to rebuild and strengthen their businesses after the impact of the pandemic.
The seminar training is tailored towards building businesses to be more resilient and scalable.
The scheme is not for businesses at the idea stage, but for already existing agri-food businesses.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for application is 10th January 2021.
The Program is set to start on 18th January 2021.
All applicants will be subsequently notified on whether they have been selected to proceed with the Program
Successful applicants will be notified before 18th January 2021 via the email address they have used in their application form.
The training will be done online. It will run for 8 days.
Training will be between 3 – 4 hours per day.
The Program will be carried out in four phases:
- From the initial applications received, 800 applicants will be selected to participate in taking the Online Business Resilience Diagnostic tool, which will help them identify the areas of their businesses where cracks may exist, and provide recommendations on how to fix any identified cracks as well as rebuild their business model to be more resilient.
- 500 out of the participants are then selected to proceed to undergo an online 8-day seminar focused on building and strengthening their agri-food businesses.
- 125 participants will then be selected for direct small grant interventions of up to N3,500,000 phased over a 1-year period.
- The other 375 agri-food entrepreneurs will be connected to the organizers’ financial partners for favourable funding options.