Submit an application for the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF) Research Fellowship 2022 for a chance to be among the fellows to be provided with monthly allowances, insurance, transportation and a startup fund.
Application Deadline: June 30 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
- Monthly Allowance for research and stay
- Air Transportation (Round-trip air tickets to/from Tokyo)
- Start-up Fund upon Arrival.
- Applicants of non-Japanese nationality who meet all the following eligibility requirements are invited to submit application documents.
- Applicants must obtain a Letter of Invitation from a Host Institution in Japan.
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. (Doctoral degree).
- Applicants must be at the age of 49 years old or younger at the time when application documents are submitted.
- Applicants must have sufficient abilities in the English or Japanese languages.
- Applicants should not have past or current experiences of staying in Japan. (Except for short-term stay such as sightseeing and conferences)
- Applicants must have an occupation in your home county, return there upon completion of your fellowship tenure and should contribute to development of your country.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Applicants must submit the required documents in accordance with the latest announcement which can be downloaded from MIF’s website.
Application Period : From April 1,2021 to June 30, 2021 (Japan Standard Time)
Application will not be accepted for any reason before/after the application period.
Am the following documents must be typed in English and inadequate documents are not subject to screening
- Application Form
- Research Project
- The most significant publication by applicants
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation Letter
- Soft copies of academic certificates or diplomas for PhD, Masters, Bachelor
- Invitation Letter.
Your application documents must be submitted to the following email address.
Submit to: email@example.com
About the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF) Research Fellowship Program
Upon the concept of the founder of the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF), “Towards A Greater Understanding of Japan and a Lasting World Peace”, MIF started the Research Fellowship Program in 1980.
HOST INSTITUTION IN JAPAN
Applicants are free to choose a host institution (universities, national research institutions or the corresponding facilities in the private sector) to carry out your research. You must obtain acceptance from a host institution prior to submitting your application.
MIF is not in a position to give advice or recommendation to an applicant for a host institution in Japan.