For individuals who are team players, eager to learn, and interested in accomplishing more through technology and innovation, sign up for this graduate experience at Microsoft.
If you are selected, you will receive training, and take on responsibilities that will help you navigate a complex global organization, connect you with senior leaders and high-level business strategists.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Depending on the nature of employment with Microsoft and country of work, selected applicants will have access to the following:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
To qualify for this opportunity, applicants,
- Must be pursuing a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Within one year of graduation from a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Must have an academic background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation or other comparable areas.
- Must have practical experiences or internships in IT technology fields
- Must be capable of uniting business initiative with technological experience
- Must have highly developed communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Must be passionate about technology
- Must be proficient in the English language and local language of the work region
- Must have full work authorization
The recipients of this opportunity will be tasked with individual contributor roles that include:
- On the technical aspects,
- Giving direct opinions on innovative business solutions
- Volunteer ideas and contributions to make the products the best they could be possibly be
- On a customer-facing technical role,
- Giving firsthand insights on the world’s most advanced technologies
- Introducing cutting-edge technology solutions to Microsoft customers and seeing new products come to market.
- Creating technical solutions to help overcome business problems.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Microsoft: Customer Facing Technologies Opportunity
The Microsoft Graduate Experience is designed for students and recently graduated individuals to complement graduates’ daily responsibilities. It grants them first-hand exposure to opportunities, challenges, and teachings to help them realize their potential.
It provides the opportunity to connect and learn from multidisciplinary and multicultural experts, peers, and alumni in over 80 countries that are invaluable to career success.
With some of the world’s biggest companies as Microsoft’s clients, the Microsoft Graduate Experience is a lucrative venture to sign up for.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Deadline for applications: Ongoing
Applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic restrictions.
The job is available in 7 locations:
- Johannesburg (MEA-HQ), South Africa
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Saudi Arabia
- Cairo, Egypt
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Rusayl, Masqat, Oman