Are you a stakeholder in the Mediterranean region? Then you should apply for the Mediterranean Climate Change Adaptation Awards.
The competition is designed to promote and reward exemplary climate change adaptation actions and encourage stakeholders in the Mediterranean to adapt to climate change.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
Selected applicants get access to:
- Tailored support from the partners (study tour, meetings with technical and financial partners)
- Invitations to an international workshop (ECCA 2021)
- International promotion of your actions (press communications, dedicated publication, short movie).
The opportunity is open to :
- Regions included within the Mediterranean bioclimatic zone.
- Public stakeholders members of the private sector and NGOs which are taking action and developing solutions to adapt the Mediterranean regions to the changing climate e.g
- Local authority
- National body
- Public university
- NGO in partnership with a local public stakeholder
- Companies or members of the private sector in partnership with a local public stakeholder
Files must be completed in English or French.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Mediterranean Climate Change Adaptation Awards
The Editions of the Mediterranean Climate Change Adaptation Awards are organized by the French Agency for ecological transition (ADEME), with the support of its Mediterranean partners the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) and Plan Bleu.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- Opening date: January 20, 2021
- Applications close: April 15, 2021
- Meeting juries: April, 2021
- Finalists’ presentations: May, 2021
- Awards ceremony: June, 2021
Short-listed candidates will be invited to give a presentation at a session organised by the competition jury (audio/video conference)
Short-listed candidates will be invited to attend the awards ceremony.
The awards ceremony will take place in June 2021, during ECCA (Brussels – Belgium)