Join the team shaping Africa’s transformation in this edition of McKinsey and Company African Leaders on the Move Program.
Selected applicants will receive an invitation to the online conference set to take place by December 2020.
Application Deadline: November 20th, 2020.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Applicants selected to attend the program will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with McKinsey leaders as they talk about their entrepreneurial journeys, personal experiences, and expertise.
- Participate in workshops- revolving around themes such as public sector, digital, banking, energy, and others-to learn about McKinsey’s work and problem-solving approach.
- Learn about the potential opportunities offered in Africa.
Application for the program is open to
- Individuals from various academic or professional backgrounds interested in pursuing an exciting career in consulting and passionate about working in Africa.
- Undergraduates, post-graduates, and professionals with up to 4 years of experience.
- McKinsey has six offices in Africa
- Addis Ababa.
- Applicants are advised to make office location choice based on geographic ties—places studied in or countries lived in.
- This event is non-evaluative. It is an opportunity for participants to get to learn more about working with McKinsey in Africa.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To apply and be considered for the African Leaders on the Move event, submit the following materials in English:
- Your CV (2 pages maximum)including details of-
- your education and grades,
- work experience, and
- extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Your Africa office location preference.
You should be fluent in the local language and meet work eligibility criteria of the country where the office you apply to is located.
- Click here to Apply.
About the McKinsey and Company African Leaders on the Move Program
The McKinsey and Company African Leaders on the Move Program is a digital conference that caters to individuals who are passionate about Africa and are willing to learn, firsthand about McKinsey’s operations.
McKinsey serves many leading African organizations across sectors including energy and materials, financial services, consumer goods and retail, telecommunications, infrastructure and logistics, as well as the public and social sectors.
The African Leaders on the Move Program is tailored to serve individuals who are from, or passionate about Africa.