Apply for this program to have your postdoctoral research funded by the Make Our Planet Great Again initiative, for a period of 12 months.
Open to candidates from 46 countries, its a program of support for foreign postdoctoral researchers wishing to conduct extensive research in France on any topic related to environmental issues.
Here’s your chance to achieve your research goals without having to worry about the cost.
Do it for a better planet.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2020
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
For applicants who get selected:
- The institutions hosting the scholars will receive €50 000 for a period of 12 months, for each selected post-doctoral researchers.
- Access to an academic community that consists of individuals speaking up on and effecting changes on environmental issues.
You may apply for this opportunity if:
- You are a foreign researcher with a doctoral degree (for less than 5 years on the date of submission of the application)
- You have not resided in France after the 1st of September, 2019.
- You’re a national from any of the following countries-
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Your research topic is focused on a topic related to earth systems, climate change, and sustainability, the energy transition, or societal challenges of environmental issues
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Applicants are required to include with their application-
- A letter from a French host institution agreeing to host their(applicant’s) research if the candidate’s proposal is accepted by the program. This letter has to specify in detail the resources needed to carry out the research project.
*A possibility of co-financing can also be considered.
- CV including the list of your publications
- Ph.D. Diploma (or certificate if Ph.D. diploma)
- CV of your postdoctoral supervisor
- The letter of commitment from the French host institution committing to hosting your post-doctorate research
- Letters of recommendation.
- Passport or proof of ID
- A Description of the Post-Doctoral project entailing:
- Title of the Project
- Abstract of the Post-Doctoral Project (2000 char. max.)
- Context and motivation (2000 char. max.)
- Scientific Objectives (2000 char. max.)
- Methodology and Planning (4500 char. max.)
- Keywords (6)
- Position of the project in reference to the MOPGA scientific domains and integration in the French research host institution (1500 char. max.)
NOTE: Application must be in English.
Applicants should submit their research proposals to this link here
About Make Our Planet Great Again Postdoctoral Program
The Make Our Planet Great Again is an initiative set up by France’s ministries of Europe and foreign affairs (MEAE) and of higher education, research, and innovation (MESRI) in collaboration with Campus France to serve as a pillar of support for foreign postdoctoral researchers wishing to conduct further research in France on a topic related to earth systems, climate change and sustainability, the energy transition, or societal challenges of environmental issues.
A project launched by French President Emmanuel Macron, the Make Our Planet Great Again initiative has met with worldwide enthusiasm, generating expressions of interest from a large number of highly qualified students and researchers.
The Research themes are categorized under 4 broad topics:
- Earth systems
- Climate change and sustainability
- Energy transition
- Societal challenges of environmental issues
Key Dates, Review, and Selection
Applications opened March 6th, 2020
Applications end July 5th, 2020 at 11.59 pm CET
Depending on the current pandemic:
Results would be announced by the beginning of December 2020
Successful candidates report to participating institutions from January 2021:
Keeping in line with the aims and goals of this program, the selection process will take place in 2 phases.
- In the first phase, scientific experts in the covered fields will evaluate the applications received.
- In the second phase, an international jury will make the final selection of candidates to receive support.
- The postdoctoral contract must take effect from January 2021 (to be specified later).