Apply for the Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship for a chance to receive a full tuition scholarship to pursue your Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree program.
In addition to financial aid, successful Fellows will receive an NYU faculty mentor and also get access to a network of philanthropists, policymakers, academics, and leaders.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
For selected fellows in the program, the Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship will provide:
- A full tuition scholarship
- NYU faculty mentors
- Access to a network of philanthropists, policymakers, academics, and leaders.
The scholarship is open only to students-
- Admitted for full-time study in Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs at the NYU Wagner.
- With far-reaching and nuanced intellectual curiosity.
- With an ardent passion for learning and problem-solving.
- With vivid and playful imaginations.
- With an enthusiasm for innovation.
- With thoughtful and articulate communications skills, both verbal and written.
- With unmatched interest in people, their stories, and their experiences.
- With steadfast dedication and emotional maturity.
- With evidenced success in a first career.
- A Love of culture and the arts.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship
The Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship was named after Lisa Ellen Goldberg, the renowned president of the Charles H. Revson Foundation and beloved wife of John Sexton, the former president of New York University.
A dynamic force in the world of philanthropy and the Jewish community, she left a legacy of the visionary and critical role philanthropy can play in both bringing promising ideas to fruition and increasing their impact.
In commemoration of the legacy she left behind, the Lisa Ellen Goldberg Fellowship was established at NYU Wagner for rising leaders in public service who seek careers in philanthropy or Jewish leadership.
The Fellowship provides a full tuition scholarship and is open to students admitted for full-time study in Master of Public Administration or Master of Urban Planning degree programs.