Apply for the Leventis foundation MBA and MSc in Finance scholarship 2021-2022 for a chance to pursue further studies in the Alba graduate business school in Greece.
The opportunity offers 2 full scholarships covering tuition fees for the MBA programme and 1 partial scholarship covering more than half of the tuition for the MSc programme.
Application Deadline: April 5 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA programme in Athens Greece.
- One(1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5000 Euro) for MSC in Finance program.
- Open to Nigerian citizens
- Possess a first or upper 2nd class Bachelor’s degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three (3) years of work experience for MBA applicants.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Applicants should apply online and then send their completed application hardcopy package (include all official supplementary documents) to Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No 2 Leventis close central business district, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja.
About the leventis foundation MBA and MSc in Finance scholarship
The scholarship is made available courtesy of the Alba graduate business school, the American college of Greece and the A.G Leventis foundation for the 2021-2022 Academic year.
The purview of the A.G Leventis foundation is very broad, it encompasses preservation of the environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, yhe granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at postgraduate level, the foundation enables talented young people to pursue further studies at leading universities around the world.