Are you a Nigerian graduate interested in an internship position? Then you should apply for the LEAP Africa NYSC Graduate Internship Program 2021.
They are looking to hire Graduate interns into the programs, eLearning/Digital Communications and the Communications units.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
Interns get work experience from the program.
The opportunity is open to :
- Nigerian Graduates who have been recently mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
Requirements/Specifications/Terms and Conditions
Applicants should be serving in Lagos.
Programs Intern applicants must:
- Be smart and well-articulated
- Have strong project Management skills – Interest and experience in program management, research curriculum development, event planning
- Be proficient in G Suite, Microsoft office – Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Have very good communication skills Verbal and written
Elearning/Digital Intern applicants must:
- Have a background in digital services
- Be technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
- Have interest in creating digital/e Learning experiences
- Have good writing and conceptualization skills
- Be proficient in the G-Suite, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Communications Intern Applicants must:
- Have very good writing skills OR IT and web design skills
- Have a knowledge of Social media marketing
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the LEAP Africa
The LEAP Africa is a non profit organization focused on raising dynamic innovative and principled leaders who will drive positive transformation in Africa. They provide relevant and tailored interventions that support effective youth transitions in the area of education, entrepreneurship & employability, civic participation and social mobility for young Africans.